One of my platforms to building the online business in the future would be by leveraging on Bitclout social media.
If you do not know what it is, it’s basically this:
BitClout is a social network that mixes investing with social media. It’s an open and decentralized platform where people can invest in each other. It’s similar to Twitter and Instagram, but every creator has their own coin that allows you to invest in them. And every creator has the ability to earn money in all kinds of novel ways, from tips to NFTs.
That’s the description taken from the interview from the founder of Bitclout and from Shaun Maguire, part of Sequoia Capital’s team.
Basically, I’ve posted over 500 pieces of content in Bitclout and I believe, it has helped many Creators to get ideas and improve their businesses. However, it’s inconvenient to scroll and also, some posts are only for trivia.
So, I’ve meticulously go through each of my content and selected the ones that could be useful for a Creator in Bitclout social media. It took me months to learn what works and I’m sharing them here for free.
If you haven’t follow Patric Chan Bitclout yet, do it now at:
Enjoy reading them.
- Why Bitclout is remarkable – now you can be a publicly traded individual, just like a company. Do you comprehend how insane this is and how it empowers everyone?
2. If you want to get exposure in social media, post content. Bitclout’s the same.
Nobody wants to read about your cat unless you are Taylor Swift, but people will read your stuff if you can help them make advancement. They may even buy your coin.
3. Earlier I predicted why Gary Vaynerchuk won’t join.
Part 1: Because his brand and influence alone would allow him to build his own “biclout” and if you listen his Podcast, he has been coming out with so many ideas with NFT’s.
Follow @patricchan for short marketing insights.
4. Part 2 of my prediction of why Gary Vaynerchuk won’t join Bitclout:
Because it’s too risky, most of his business is build on the Gary V brand.
He may join, but probably will not endorse as Bitclout is controversial at this stage.
Marketing insights at @patricchan
5. It’s a people business.
Marketing Matters at @patricchan
6. My strategy – Preferably, keep the price of creator coin to be low for now so it gets more investors. Then create value to make it high so that investors gain. SAME CONCEPT AS A LISTED COMPANY. If Amazon is $3,000/share on day 1, do you think it’ll get many investors? No.
7. How do you define value in your content?
Simple – before you post, think: Am I posting to make me happy or it does help someone, in one way or another.
8. Do you think it’s a good strategy to “pay” to get followers?
It depends what you are trying to do – are you trying to build social proof or build loyal followers who will be your investors one day?
9. Look at how Gary V built his Twitter followers, not today, but 10 years ago. Apply it here to win.
10. Should you reclout other’s content? Yes, because this is social media. People keep forgetting and too focused on “coin”.
11. “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
I don’t reveal my strategy because it’s not time yet to expose. If you have a strategy, you’ll know what actions need to be done, thus, you can anticipate the expected results.
13. You don’t need to be an influencer or authority to win this game, you just need the right strategy and willing to work. If you are hesitating, ask yourself: What Do I Have To Lose?
14. If you can’t come up with new ideas for post or anything novel to say, just reclout.
Reclout. Reclout. Reclout. Reclout the content that your audience will benefit reading/seeing.
15. Imagine when there’s a social share button, “Bitclout” instead of Share or Tweet on websites.
So if you are a programmer, that’s idea worth pondering.
Wealth is created from taking ideas into reality.
16. If you ask people to buy your coin, you are treating this like some MLM thing. Start seeing it more of a social media platform. I follow Dwayne Johnson because I like, that’s HOW social media works. Don’t mix it up.
17. What is the value of a Creator Coin? @paulkim is willing to invest over $1k, we do not why. Maybe he is a speculator and see this coin growing and will sell tomorrow when it goes up 20%. Or an investor and keep it until next year to go 5X.
I know my game, u need to know yours.
18. If we want success, we need to hustle.
Hustling = Gary V, 10 years back.
Hint: when the size is small, respond as many as you can. One day, you won’t have this luxury of connecting with your followers.
19. I am just applying the same social media strategy I use in FB here. I have very small size of fans and followers, yet, my post gets more engagement than “influencers” with 100k or 1M followers.
I am starting to get the game, lovin it. Little guys and gals can win too.
20. To be rich, honestly, you need to do the opposite of what everyone’s doing. What would that be for you?
21. Here’s the homework: Start spending hours to go through performing Bitclout owners and see WHAT and HOW they are building it.
For those who are asking me the question of how I am growing each day, it’s just doing the grind. Then spend hours studying others. I know, it’s tough.
22. I know, it’s tempting asking someone to buy your coin. Trust me, that will more likely to get people DON’T WANT to buy your coin.
How did I get this tip?
Look at top Bitclouters, I’ve been spending hours going through theirs and most never ask you to buy.
Success leaves clues.
23. Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory. – Bruce Lee
24. Bitclout 101: 2 ways how to do this.
ONE: Work your ass off to build it, unless you are an influencer. This will work but be prepared to hustle.
TWO: Find under-priced creator coins to buy. Allocate your investment because the right coin could return 10X – 20X.
25. Why are investors buying my creator coin, from $10 to $1,000?
Because I’m spending hours every day to build, they are leveraging on my work and I WANT TO GIVE THEM THAT.
I treat my profile like a company. Good companies with growth get investors.
26. Success leaves clues. Just see how others with success in Bitclouts are doing! It’s publicly available.
27. Why Bitclout is growing: Bcoz it uses a lot of marketing hacks.
For instance, you can’t schedule posts like Twitter. This forces you to be present and with that, you are also engaging with other posts or simply, checking your notifications.
Reclout this marketing brilliance.
28. When I shared about Bitclout to my friend, my creator coin price was half of today’s.
That was just a few days ago.
It may take a year more for my friend to “catch up” on this.
29. It took me several hours to prepare for today’s content, in fact, 4 hours. I believe, THIS IS HOW YOU SUCCEED.
Before someone’s going to invest in you, you need to invest in THEM FIRST. You need them to have a good reason to invest in you.
30. Bitclout is a VERY LONG TERM game. That’s not to say it’s good news or bad news, it’s sayin if you don’t have a plan, you’re going to waste time posting. If you want quick cash, you’re gonna get burned. But if you are in for the ride and Bitclout turns out not scam, BIG DIAMOND.
31. I deliberately stop posting content to see what happened to the business – despite being a top traded Creator Coin and appearing in Global regularly. I’m prepared to lose everything to understand the business model, to find the “pulse” of it. And I have the answers now.
32. I bought some Coinbase stocks today because I predict crypto trading will continue to grow, IN THE YEARS to come. Coinbase is the “product” (the shovel) to facilitate crypto trading (the gold digging).
I hope you could relate this to how you should buy Creator Coin.
33. It’s tempting asking someone to buy your coin. But trust me, that will more likely to get people DON’T WANT to buy your coin.
Look at top Bitclouters who are real influencers from other industries, I’ve been spending hours going through theirs and most never ask you to buy.
34. Here’s the homework: Start spending hours to go through performing Bitclout owners and see WHAT and HOW they are building it.
For those who are asking me the question of how I am growing each day, it’s just doing the grind. Then spend hours studying others. I know, it’s tough.
35. I see some posts like to ask trivia questions. My take: It’ll work in Facebook, but unlikely here. Bitclout followers are strangers, they are not here to answer trivia questions (of course, some still do).
Reclout for others to benefit.
36. REMEMBER – When you start, you have nothing.
37. If you feel Bitclout is slowing down, it’s not that. It’s going through a different phase where the first batch of users are no longer newbies.
It’s a type of product cycle for any new product launch.
Reclout, if make sense.
38. Why followers are more important than coin buyers:
Followers have no monetary value today but they’ll be much more valuable to you in the long run.
39. There are speculators and investors.
And then, there are also spectators. But once they are in the action, they are your most valuable investors because they KNOW YOU and have a relationship. The spectators are your FOLLOWERS.
Reclout to help others.
40. Investors buy “under-priced” investment and hold for maximum ROI.
Speculators buy “going up” investment and let go as soon as it goes higher.
41. My take: Grow slowly. You’ll get more investors this way. Grow fast and you’ll have speculators.
I know because I’ve completed my marketing tests.
Summary of investors vs. speculators at bitclout.com/posts/77ef2a6223c4eaf5756b981946e9489b0c3297e251ddb22ea9da2e32fd25736a
42. Bitclout’s uniqueness for social media platform: Because you cannot share your login access, people know it is you who is typing. Not some social media manager doing the work.
Use this as a marketing advantage to present yourself being authentic for your followers.
43. “When you start, you have nothing.”
So it can always be very demotivating to see only 10 followers or $10 creator coin value.
This is where most people give up or say, “it doesn’t work”. Because starting is always the hardest, yet, it can also be the most exciting.
44. Are you not from the crypto world and not an influencer or celebrity?
Me too in this space. All of my followers are new.
You can produce content that’s valuable to your audience, then may then follow you. If that’s not your expertise, network with others to get visibility.
45. I’m celebrating my 11 new followers gained for today’s work. Thank you for your follow.
My point? It’s about your daily growth. All self-made millionaires go through the same process, even your fav motivational speakers who hype you up about becoming a millionaire tomorrow.
46. Profit Hack #1: Prepare an umbrella before it rains. This is an old adage, defining of preparedness for business.
Though Bitclout is not tradable publicly yet, you should already plan out your next step – what’s your plan when it goes wild (when tradable).
47. Profit Hack #2: You don’t have to worry about giving your content away for free in Bitclout.
You are a creator, you’ll always come up with new content in your expertise.
Nobody knows you are worthy of attention, until you prove to them.
48. I got more “misses” than “hits”.
Maybe out of 10 posts, I’ll get 1 that deems to be valuable to the community.
But you should do it anyway because that’s the MAIN PREMISE for building your Bitclout – CONTENT, CONTENT, CONTENT.
49. If you feel small among other Bitclouters who gets a lot of Diamonds, it’s either you are comparing yourself to someone who ALREADY have influence or it’s simply you are not focusing enough on yourself. Mind other people’s business.
50. Profit Hack #3: Test the timezone. Because Bitclout’s worldwide, you need to know what timezone your followers are in.
Posting on the “right time” would means getting more engagement. More engagement could means more coins too.
51. Profit Hack #4: Running out of content? Reclout other’s stuff in your same genre.
Really, it works. Just see my earlier post how I did one. It even get Diamonded and I didn’t even create the content.
52. Profit Hack #5: It’s never about posting as many as possible in Bitclout. Because you are not a celebrity (unless you are), where fans just love to hear and see you for no reason.
For people to Diamond or invest in you, they need to understand you know what you are doing.
53. I have been observing that many Instagrammers with over 100K followers have started building in Bitclout.
When this happen, the growth becomes exponential as they (the followers of the IG’s) will also start to build their own Bitclouts.
That’s viral growth strategy at its best.
54. Profit Hack #6: If you get a few Loves for your Bitclout post, sometimes, you should Love your own post too.
Sounds funny, right? But think of this logic – if you don’t Love your own content, who’s going to Love it?
But of course, don’t do this for every single post. 🙂
55. Growth Hacking: Incentivized others to follow. Does this work?
Yes, it does but only if you have a grander strategy to play. This is like hiring people to LIKE a Facebook Page and end up with many unresponsive fans. But that’s okay if you can make them to become responsive.
56. Profit Hack #7: Why followers could be more important than coin buyers for your growth.
Followers have no monetary value today, but they’ll be much more valuable to you in the long run as they are your “supporters”.
57. Last post for the day: Ask yourself, WHY would you follow or invest in someone else?
Knowing that will unlock the same outcome you’re trying to accomplish today.
58. Profit Hack #8: Use Bitclout to reach your desired celeb/influencer.
Assuming I want to reach @grantcardone (but I don’t as I have no reasons to).
Step #1: Buy his Coin. He gets notification.
Step #2: DM him. You’ll know it reaches bcoz you have his coin and it’s blockchain.
59. Profit Hack #9: To me, Bitclout has “2 products” – the decentralized social network platform and the crypto investment vehicle.
One is the PRODUCT and another is the by-product.
Learn to use the PRODUCT, then the by-product would be natural.
60. It helps if you have a daily goal to build your Bitclout successfully.
The trick is not to set “I want my coin to be worth $1,000” goal but DAILY GOALS.
Mine is adding 10 – 50 new followers per day, small goal, that’s it.
61. Last post for the day…
“If I continue posting a lot every day, will I get to Global Feed?”
No, the algorithm is more complicated than that.
62. Profit Hack #10: Check out the Top Daily Gainers everyday. It’ll let you know how receptive Bitclout is getting.
When you see top influencers in other verticals (non-crypto) or famous startup founders are getting onboard, it’s a sign the momentum is picking up fast!
63. Profit Hack #11: In my opinion, this one of the most simplest growth strategy – start CONVERSION with other Bitclouters.
When you start doing that, others will also check your content and may even follow you.
Conversing means socializing in a social network.
Reclout, if like.
64. Is this going to be waste of time?
Probably. So find a way to enjoy sharing your stuff or browsing other people’s posts here.
Everything has a risk of failure. But the upside of Bitclout easily overweighs the downside.
65. The more I’m using Bitclout, the less I’m working and more fun I’m getting.
66. Profit Hack #12: Bitclout is made of a ‘community’. The community is available to help you, you just need to:
- Ask for help
- Think of how you can be part of the community, meaning, contribute to others too
Tap on this, don’t work alone, it’s too slow.
67. Profit Hack #13: How do you tap into the ‘community’ to get help?
Even if I just get a Diamond worth $0.01, I’ll take the time to say, “thank you” in the comment.
Meaning, show your appreciation towards their support, even the small ones.
It’s the ATTENTION, not the money.
68. Profit Hack #14: Post what you like and also what your audience like.
Posting what you like makes you happy, posting what they like gets you Diamonds.
For instance, if you like cats and they like that too, post more. You can know your audience by seeing the engagements.
69. WHAT IS your biggest Bitclout win today?
Been reclouted 10X?
Or maybe, getting lots of LOVES.
Share your WINS often, you’ll see the milestone that you’re achieving, instead of comparing with others.
70. Profit Hack #15: While posting is definitely the way to build, but keep your options open.
Bitclout is also an investing platform, some grow it by adding incentives in return for actions. That’s one reason why they created Diamonds.
71. The thing that stop us from progessing fast in Bitclout is not the technology or lack of know-how, but our own limiting perceptions of the complexity of it. Which can actually be rather simple.
Crypto + Social Media Marketing = Bitclout
72. When do you give a LOVE vs. DIAMOND:
Both are to show support. For encouragement, you should give LOVE to any content that you like.
But you give DIAMOND if you want that person to also check you out. Because the receiver of a Diamond is also part of your eco-system now.
73. Everybody has a fear of failure when we start something, worrying we are “not enough”.
But not here, not now. Maybe in YouTube or something.
Inspire others in Bitclout.
74. Profit Hack #16: I post more in Bitclout today than my FB Page because there are investors here and they would want to see an active profile.
Why are you posting another IG or FB story when it is only for vanity. Where else, there’s something bigger here.
It’s just a new habit.
75. Should you post when you get Investors?
My take is… you should post to celebrate, not post to brag.
To inspire, not to frustrate those who are striving to gain momentum in this exciting Bitclout journey.
76. Being a creator can be hard work. But it’s emotionally rewarding when they like your content.
Bitclout just made it emotionally and financially rewarding without needing 100K subscribers or 1M followers. The conventional social platform is even more hard work.
77. Each week, marketing on Bitclout is becoming either easier or more competitive.
It depends on where your focus is.
Becomes more competitive as more users joined.
Easier because more users joined.
You are the captain of your ship on how you evaluate a business.
78. Profit Hack #17: Should use real name or an anonymous name.
An anonymous name can even be a brand, you have seen a few Bitclout whales and authorities use that.
But with a real name, it’s easier to get your friends, family, coworkers, customer, followers, etc to join you later.
79. Patience is the key.
Timing is the key.
Execution is the key.
80. Profit Hack #18: Being a creator means you create content.
That could be some random posts, even beautiful arts/images.
Or it can be SPECIFIC content that expresses your expertise and know-how, thus, building a responsive group of followers.
Focus on your 1000 true fans first.
81. Profit Hack #19: Speculators speculate. Investors invest.
This one is about investing:
What we need to know is NOT JUST whether we are which one, but is the Creator we are investing a speculator or investor mentality? He/she invest your investment or speculates it.
82. The influencers here in Bitclout is a bit different because they engage and sends you Diamonds. 😎
83. When you receive a Love, it means, “Keep it up the good work, I encourage you.”
If you receive a Diamond, it means, “That’s a good one, I never thought of that.”
If you get someone to buy your Coin, it means, “This fella knows what he is doing and I wanna be part of it.”
84. You should be very happy if you receive LOVES, although it has no monetary value. That’s the first step to the next one.
Just think – how would someone Follows you, if he/she doesn’t LOVE your content yet?
Patience is the key.
85. Profit Hack #20: Think of Bitclout as a game.
You “collect” Loves, Diamonds, Coins, etc.
If we understand it like a game, just like each game we’ve played, you collect along the way as you level up.
Sometimes you missed. That’s okay, there are more along the way.
86. Let me reveal my strategy publicly:
Originally, the reason why I “keep” my Creator Coin price low is to do a launch when the time is right. So more can afford, this is the “1000 true fans”.
But right now, I’ll be improvising the strategy.
Thank you for investing in me. 🙏
87. Profit Hack #21: This is going to be short.
Post more. Amp up your volume of content. When you double your content, your result is not proportionate by your incremental, it can become exponential.
88. Profit Hack #22: You are just a comment away from those who Loved or Diamonded you.
Although a Diamond doesn’t worth much in cash, but if someone is willing to give you, I think it means a lot.
Don’t look at cash value, many priceless things that cannot be measured in dollars.
89. The 4 secrets to producing content every day for the community?
- I have daily content quota I force myself to produce.
- A goal is set for each day.
- I have fun. It’s like a game but this won’t waste your time.
- I stopped posting in FB, IG and Twitter. More time now.
90. Just do what you teach, what you preach. When you are authentic in Bitclout, you’ll attract trusted audience.
Also, it just make your life much easier to stay on course.
91. My favourite comment to post is, “Handler thank you for your Diamond”.
This is what I’m trying to explain at bitclout.com/posts/87c0651c1a13614184c3c42d31e64622ec126d249cc4b6c4d31c993b2b2f73c3
The person who I’ve commented the most is @articuno
92. As a gentle reminder, you’re only one Bitclout post away from being seen, heard and even invested!
If you haven’t experience this, it’s probably because you give up too early?
Sometimes it takes 50 posts to be seen. Not 5 posts.
After that, plenty of other strategies to use.
93. Profit Hack #23: The Content Blitz Strategy.
The focus is to release content in torrent, in a strategic planned way.
The idea – not all content is suitable for everyone, but when you blitz it, they’ll see many and some will useful for them.
Blitz daily to build influence.
94. You, as a creator will not run out of content. Content is infinite, you create it.
Whether your content is an image or words, so long it makes someone smile or smarter, it is CONTENT.
Give. You will receive more return inside Bitclout.
95. Do you get excited when someone buys your Coin?
Of course. But it also means you need to strive harder to prove your worth. People are investing in your Coin because you must have mean something worth invested.
With Bitclout, the product is YOU.
96. Profit Hack #24: What will make someone Follow us?
That’s the question we need to ask ourselves (yet, everyone has their own reasons to follow).
One of the secrets is, people follow people who they LIKE and CAN RELATE with.
Light attract light.
97. Hope is a waking dream. – Aristotle
Bitclout could be a waking dream to many, for normal folks to influencers.
98. As a marketer, I have no problem getting paid to work for others. I get paid handsomely so when I adjust to Bitclout, I’m ok to hustle.
Why I’m sharing this: People don’t just invest in Coins without seeing there’s work being put on. Unless for a celeb, that’s a different story.
99. Producing constant content is a habit. A habit is constructed when you do it regularly, just like brushing teeth.
Now you need to implement such a habit and it can be done, take up the challenge to produce 5 – 10 Bitclout posts per day for 7 days.
Let the transformation begin.
100. I am still learning about Bitclout’s crypto.
But at this stage, what matter most, do you believe in Bitclout’s potential?
If you still don’t, check out so many other 3rd party platforms built and who are already adapted to it such as celebs, influencers and startup founders.
101. Profit Hack #25: When you have momentum in Bitclout, you double down.
For instance, if you are featured somewhere, announce it.
If you are reclouted, announce it. It’s also free exposure for the reclouter, everything is 2 ways in Bitclout.
You get the idea.
102. There is no first place or last place in Bitclout.
Bitclout is not a competition, celebrate upon other’s successes as well.
It’s interesting because you could also be owning their Coins, thus, you get a piece of their successes too.
103. I have to confess: Most of my social media methods here in Bitclout are just like how Gary V built his Twitter in the past.
When you can, respond to EVERYONE.
In terms of features, the main difference with Bitclout is Diamond. So, respond to all those who sent Diamonds too.
104. Profit Hack #26: How NOT to messed up first impression.
Imagine at a party. A stranger comes to you and first thing is to pitch you his product.
That’s how it looks like when you get DM or seeing comment on your post asking you to invest.
We don’t do that offline, or online.
105. I’m an underdog. Even if I’m a king, I’m always an underdog because I started as an underdog.
That keeps me hungry and never loss sight of my drive. And empathy.
Just feel like posting this, to remind myself.
106. You know the feeling when tomorrow’s the day you’re going for overseas holiday?
Today, you are super busy trying to wrap up everything.
That’s the feeling if you’re following Deflation Bomb.
Forget about the tech, but just keep in mind the next one will be exchange listing.
107. You see, disappointment is inevitable when you want to do something at greater scale.
So instead, have FUN in your journey! Enjoy sharing your content, network with others, learn from posts and so on in Bitclout.
Treat it like a social network (but with an opportunity).
108. You make money either by helping others to make money or others make money for you.
Same with the Creator’s eco-system. Someone won’t buy our Coin if can’t make money investing and similarly, you won’t invest in other Coin if you don’t have the confidence.
Unless it’s charity.
109. Profit Hack #27: Constructing an “engaging” post.
The easier the community can digest your content, the more engagement it’ll get.
Write the first sentence to give overview. Or it could also be a “trigger” for attention, like a question.
1 or 2 more sentences for elaboration.
110. Can you hit your short term goal?
My short term goal for today is simple:
Striving for the 1000 true fans.
The difference between a GOAL and a HOPE is, you need to work to achieve your goal. Hoping would mean it happens naturally without you hustling. Sometimes, it works too.
111. Some strong supporting facts for Bitclout’s growth:
- Check bithunt.com by @bithunt to see so many 3rd party developments.
- Mainstream brands like Hubspot, Logal Paul, Kevin Rose (Digg), etc joined.
- Active community.
- A lot of trades, even not listed yet.
112. Profit Hack #28: In any business to thrive, there must be a product.
Your product here is not just your content, but YOU ARE the product.
How you present yourself in Bitclout counts towards how others will be able to invest in your “product” confidently.
113. I was doing my observations. There are now many Creators with Coin value above $500.
After checking their profiles, many are not entrepreneurs, celebs or influencers.
This means: Producing content + networking = Bitclout success
Also means: ANYONE has the potential to succeed.
114. Price goes up and down.
If you get frightened when the Coin’s value you hold dipped, it’s because you did not invest in a Creator based on his/her “fundamentals”, but speculation. That’s not investing, that’s somewhat trading.
If Apple’s stocks dipped. Doesn’t means you’d sell.
115. Profit Hack #29: Should use images or not?
I don’t because it seems like my audience prefers reading content.
But if you’re about cats, then post cat pictures that they like to see. If you are a beautiful person, then post your pics.
The answer is – WHATEVER YOUR MARKET LIKES.
116. I just checked bithunt.com again by @bithunt
Bitclout has so many possibilities, for instance how Creators can use it to deliver “locked” content.
Or even run a “dividend” opportunity for holders.
Seriously, explore it. You’ll see it’s really beyond buy/sell coins.
117. “Because I invest in you, you invest in me.”
That’s quite logical but it doesn’t really work that way in business?
Imagine you are Apple. You bought Tesla stocks because you feel it’s a good investment.
Then you called up Elon and said, “You have to buy Apple stocks now.”
118. Profit Hack #30: Get readership by avoiding fancy words.
Of course, if you are a crypto authority and talk in crypto lingo, that’s okay because that’s what people want to learn from you.
Keep the language simple and more people can digest your content.
119. Hack #31: Tapping global market. This is purposely posted at 12.10 AM EST.
From my posting experiments, Bitclout has expanded rapidly to many countries now.
Post content that fits the demographic will expand your Followers.
So if you want a mix, post at different timezones.
120. Today I get a reclout from #1 Top Daily Gainers @rajlahoti and a Diamond from Top Creators All Time, @jakeudell
We don’t even know each other.
While attention could be on “Coins”, truth is, Bitclout is a social network. There are more opportunities there than just Coins.
121. I can’t read Chinese and I’m not from China, but whether you like China or not, if you want to do business, it’s a good idea to tap on that market. Hollywood knows very well about that – most of their investors are China companies today, behind the scene.
122. If you’re feeling less Loved, don’t despair.
This is NOT a motivational post, but an analytical explanation:
Bitclout is really NEW. Imagine when Twitter started, no 192 millions users.
This process take years but even in just months, you could see how Bitclout’s growing.
123. Do you know who’s “aplusk”?
That’s Ashton Kutcher. Verified.
I don’t know about you, I’m so pumped with Bitclout now. Really to the moon for this.
124. Hack #32: Posting content is great, but effectiveness can be better.
Next step is to network. A good piece of content not being reclouted would means you need to produce more.
Reclouted gets you more exposure for the same amount of work.
Content has to be good and WORTHY.
125. Hack #33: Worthy Content.
Your content can get reclouted if:
- It carries the message they wanted to tell their own audience
- It makes them valuable to their audience
- It aligns with their believes and principles
- It’s about them
If yours do get reclouted, congrats!
126. Profit Hack #34: A Compelling Headline?
Our posts are our content. Even it’s limited to just 280, yet, people are still selective of which post to read!
Whatever the content is, the first sentence is your “headline”.
Make it a good hook or benefit-driven to the readers.
127. Profit Hack #35: Getting More Engagements And Followers.
Choose a current hot topic to post. How do you find one?
- For Bitclout, follow conversations in the Global feeds to see which ones are getting a lot of engagements and passionate replies.
- Check Google.com/trends
128. Profit Hack #36: Post Regularly.
This seems obvious, right? But I do this mistake too, for not making it regular.
Regular is also defined as the regular time of posting in Bitclout and the “expected” regular content from your brand.
129. When you have too many things to post, why do you need think of which one should you choose?
Post all. It’s your own feed.
Think of it as social media, rather than a company memo.
I am sure it’s not possible to have all worthy content, but if you post 5, it’s better than 1.
130. In my industry, it’s common to hear this because there are those who have the impression that it only takes buying a course and upload some products to sell to become rich.
Well, those who say Bitclout’s a scam are probably having that same mentality.
Mindset is key.
131. Why fake celeb profiles exist?
Because Bitclout’s growing.
But thanks to bitclout.plus by @paulburke it helps you to spot one easily. 2 ways:
- See who it follows. It usually follow thousands but little followers.
- Inflated Coin price (own purchase).
Help by reclouting.
132. Profit Hack #37: A Creator’s job is not just to produce content, but playing the right role in the community.
Think of how you could be a role model for others.
Because if you really think about it, we are all ONE.
133. “More of Zero’s Is Still A Zero.”
Make sure it’s workable before you work on it.
134. Profit Hack #38: Personalized Your Content.
One of the best ways to create engaging posts is to personalize the content with your own experiences, case studies, examples, personal stories and so on.
Even when you reclout, add your own thoughts to it with the “quote” feature.
135. Profit Hack #39: Create Engaging And Readable Content
You can have some of the most useful content here, but they won’t even get around to reading it if the text is boring or difficult to read.
To do this, blend in with your brand and a story.
Go – you have 280 letters.
136. Profit Hack #40: Utilize Plenty of White Space
Use short paragraphs and sentences (rather than a wall of text).
Although it’s only 280 letters in Bitclout, it’s enough to deliver the intended content.
The mind “like” easy to digest content, it seems less work to read that way.
137. An Aha Moment: I realize why people don’t check DM’s because most are just “spams”.
Originally, I plan to DM the first 1000 followers about how you can leverage on my PHASE 2.
If you want it, just LOVE or Comment as a sign and I’ll prioritize to DM you ASAP how to make money.❤️
138. I’m not a speculation coin, so I can’t bring it 10X right away. But if you want a stable investment portfolio of earning 2X to 5X soon, I’m now “accepting” investors for PHASE 2.
I have a whitepaper to explain how, just LOVE or Comment as a sign and I’ll prioritize to DM you.
139. Profit Hack #41: You Probably Already Have Content Unknowingly
If you’ve been in your niche for a while, then you already have content on your blog, social media, group post and so on.
For example, if you have an article with 10 tips, you could take each to be a Bitclout post.
140. Hack #42: Write Fast Without Editing
One reason why producing creative content in Bitclout can be blocked is wanting to edit grammar or within 280. Although it’s necessary, it’s something to do AFTER you’ve created, not during.
When I typed this, it was originally 576 letters.
141. Profit Hack #43: Content Consume-ability
Here’s a little secret…
People are a bit lazy. They don’t want to have to “work” to consume your content. And that’s why it’s only 280 letters.
Unless it has novelty to it. It’s scientifically proven that our brain loves new stuff.
142. If we have money invested in shares and yield back 20% ROI in one year, we’ll be overjoyed. Yet, in the crypto world, even with a 50% return per year, we can still feel “meh”.
This is why, I got to push it to at least 2X ROI for my inventors.
143. Here’s an interesting fact: Regardless of the recent Bitclout’s price dip, I did not feel anything because the VALUE has been the “same” since it was originally transacted from BTC.
But now, it’s more affordable to acquire. Unlike most crypto’s, Bitclout has a product.
144. When it comes to money, we get emotional. Because we have a strong tie to it.
This is why, 95% of people fail to make money when economic is bad or price goes down.
HODL is a term. Truth is, when shit hits the fan, most people bailed.
That’s why the rich gets richer. Change.
If you want to tap on my content to make money with your investment, read my white paper below: